If you are interested in archery shooting at Beatrix, there are a few things that are useful to know beforehand.
Register for a visit
You can register via the “Interesse” page. In order to better assist you, we need some information:
- How many people do you want to come with? please note: our facilities are limited so for groups larger than 4 people we need more time.
- Do you have a disability?
- Are you left or right handed?
- Do you have any previous archery experience?
- Do you have your own material? note: this is not a requirement!
Our training evenings are on Friday and start around 19:00/19:30. The location is the Pétanque hal on the Vijfkamplaan 12 in Eindhoven. You will then be met by one of our trainers.
What to pay attention to:
- Try to be on time.
- If you are unable to make it, please let us know.
- Wear clothes that are not loose. If you e.g. wearing a thick sweater or loose blouse can get in the way of the bow string.
At the end of the evening you can discuss with your trainer how you want to proceed.
It is not necessary to have your own equipment, we even recommend that you do not purchase equipment until you have gained some experience: Archery is a fairly broad sport with many different forms and disciplines. And material costs can also be very different.